Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The climax!!

As a big combination, here is my final project, presented over the break. I was in my parents home (Brazil) when I got it done. It's a combination of music notation, table (website's skeleton), audio and animation. It's a simple project but took a lot of time to be done. First of all I picked an music arrangement of a scene from The Nozze di Figaro by Mozart for woodwind quintet. I put it in the Finale notation program, then I saved it as JPG file.
Thereby, I saved it as MP3 file directly from Finale, which is cool because you don't have to go to another audio program and spend more time converting it from MUS file to MP3 file. And finally I organized all of this into a table, so I could have the exactly view of my project, just like I wanted. Check it out at http://homepages.nyu.edu/~mp1980/tech.html/finalproject.html/

No comments: