Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Remembering good stuff!!!

This assignment was kind of delightful for me. I decided to make a movie about my hometown, Belém do Pará. Then I got some pictures of it on Google which I thought would describe it best. As the first step, I resized the pictures with Photoshop to 320X212, and then I used the Windows Movie Maker to create the movie.The good thing about this program is that is very ease to work with it, but I would complain only about the settings of the titles and credits, though. For instance, I tried to put the fade-in-fade-out title and move it around the picture, but the Movie maker doesn't allows that, so I had to decided which title animation would be more appropriate, since most of the titles are set in the middle of the picture. I used the Audacity to cut the music and added it to the movie by dragging it to the Movie Maker.


2 comments:

Frédéric Pagès said...

Linda cidade morena! Abraço.
Frédéric et Daniela

João Emiliano Martins Neto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.