Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The html tasks and my dusted oboe

What I'm doing now is making comments over some assignments that I've done in the past 5 months in Tech trends music class at NYU. I'd never realize that all this stuff could be useful if one try to walk further out of the boundaries stipulated by some rigid-standard ways of music making.
One of the most interesting task I had to go over - interesting but not easy! - was the the animation with audio.
For this assignment, I downloaded a trial version of Ulead GIF Animator. It's an interesting animation program so you get used to it really quick. First of all, I had to bring down all images size I used here. The resolution was too big, then I lowered it to 450 X 328. As the main frames, I used five images and the quantity of frames added between them was adjusted according to the effect I wanted to see in every animation.The first effect used is the Cross Zoom-Strech, I thought it would be more appropriate to start with this one if I consider the big guy on the image and the music I put on it. Check it out at my website and all work I've done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello. I'm writing to you because I saw you in ' Brenno Blauth Concertino' on youtube.com I can't find this score anywhere. I so like this concertino and your performance ;) I'm writing on your blog because I can't find your e-mail - sorry about that ;) Maybe you can help me with this? How can I get this score? Please e-mail me, I will so glad when you answer me.
(Kassy6@02.pl)